Seventh and eighth grade students have been crafting designs for this year’s BSI T-shirts in Ms. Nanna’s classes. Students will voluntarily submit their designs to the BSI T-shirt contest.
The winning design will be chosen by a Selection Committee made up of parents and students from the school.
We need 150 folks to join the Selection Committee.
Here are the details:
• Each Selection Committee member will receive 5-7 designs by email.
• They will have 5 days to review and rate each design based on a rubric.
• Reviewing and rating should take less than an hour.
• You have to be connected to the school as a parent, student, teacher or administrator to be part of the Selection Committee.
• You will need an email address.
• Families may work together as a team, especially if you have kids who do not have an email address.
• 7th and 8th grade students are not allowed to be members of the Selection Committee.
• March 7th – Each member of the Selection Committee receives the designs by email with instructions and a rubric
• March 12th – Ratings due
• April 19th – Semi-Finalists, Finalists, the Runner-Up, and Winner will be announced at the PTO Meeting and will receive a certificate of achievement.
• May 8th – Shirts go on sale
Sign up before February 28th