The Brooklyn School of Inquiry PTO is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. Every BSI parent and teacher is automatically a member of the PTO. Our main goal is to advocate for the educational, emotional, and social needs of our children as we support the vision of our school leadership. Our mandate celebrates inclusion, openness, collaboration, and frequent forums for discussion. We hold many social events and fundraisers throughout the year. All of our activities are run by parent volunteers like you!
Officers of the PTO Executive Board for 2018-2019 are:
- Co-Presidents: Claire Lin & Carlie Steen, email@example.com
- Executive Vice President: Maura Minsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary: Willow Lawson, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Valerie Konstantinova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Treasurers: Mikael Sheikh and Lisha Chen
- Parliamentarian: Anna Len, email@example.com
- Vice President of Fundraising: Matt Kovaleski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Presidents of Community Building Events: Leyla Dursunova and Anna Zinder, email@example.com
- Vice Presidents of Parent Involvement: Shana Norberg and Annie Thoms, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Presidents of Communication: Jennifer Lara and Holly White, email@example.com
Contact the full Executive Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elections for the Executive Board are held every spring.
The Brooklyn School of Inquiry (PS/IS 686) is a citywide gifted and talented school located at 50 Avenue P in Brooklyn. For more information about the school, please visit the school website.