The Brooklyn School of Inquiry PTO is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. Every BSI parent and teacher is automatically a member of the PTO. Our main goal is to advocate for the educational, emotional, and social needs of our children as we support the vision of our school leadership. Our mandate celebrates inclusion, openness, collaboration, and frequent forums for discussion. We hold many social events and fundraisers throughout the year. All of our activities are run by parent volunteers like you!
Officers of the PTO Executive Board for 2017-2018 are:
- Co-Presidents: Claire Lin & Carlie Steen
- Executive Vice President: Maura Minsky
- Recording Secretary: Willow Lawson
- Treasurer: Mikael Sheikh, email@example.com
- Assistant Treasurers: Daniel Rakitin & Yulianna Shamayev
- Co-Parliamentarians: Simon Kahn & Anna Len
- Co-VPs of Fundraising: Mai Hoang DeVore & Matt Kovaleski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-VPs of Parent Involvement: Shana Norberg & Annie Thoms, email@example.com
- VP of Communication: Holly White, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the full Executive Board: email@example.com
Elections for the Executive Board are held every spring. Elections for open positions are held in the fall.
The Brooklyn School of Inquiry (PS/IS 686) is a citywide gifted and talented school located at 50 Avenue P in Brooklyn. For more information about the school, please visit the school website.