Supporting BSI? Not up for debate!
Only two days left till the end of the fiscal year! Do not forget to contribute to BSI PTO to support our exciting programs with a tax-deductible donation before the end of the FI on June 30th, 2020. Many of you mentioned your pledged to donate $420 “School Lunch Money” (Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Food Benefits) to BSI. If you’re one of them, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can count on your plan to donate.
Ways to contribute:
- Pledge (let us know that you plan) to contribute $420 “School Lunch Money” (Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Food Benefits
- Have your kids learn and have fun by purchasing your subscription at www.rockbyrock.com with coupon code BSI at check-out by June 30, 2020.
- Donate online at www.bsipto.org/donate
- Make a one time donation or set up a recurring donation and become a sustained supporter
- Ask family and friends to contribute – you can do it through a Facebook fundraiser for BSI PTO, too!
- Submit a matching gift form to your employer (how? ask email@example.com)
- Donate through Zelle or Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include your child’s name and class.
- Email email@example.com to donate by check so we can provide you with a mailing address (no access to the mailbox at school – please do not mail anything there).